Daphne VillasScroll down
SETTING AND POSITION
Istron Luxury “Bay” villas are located in the Pilos gulf which they harmonically but still discretely share with the neighboring hotel. Villas are arranged in 2 parallel complexes, elegantly cascading down the eastern slope of the gulf, each level dedicated to a single house. Villa Daphne is perched in the center of the eastern and farthest to the sea complex, amidst Niovi and Phaedra.
- Parking space outside the villa.
- 2 extra parking lots
- Reception & Restaurant lays conveniently at the foot of the complex
- 200m from the beach (4 min. walk)
- A shop in Istron Bay Hotel, within a walking distance, can provide drinks, snacks, books and gifts
- Istron Village has small supermarkets, a car is recommended
- Arrange your shopping through us.
Villa Daphne is a 2 bedroom villa divided in 3 spaces:
- 1 master bedroom with a bathroom with bathtab and a direct access to the patio
- 1 bedroom with a bathroom with shower
- a living area which includes a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table and a comfortable sitting area with a fireplace.
FITTINGS & FIXTURES
- The bed can be set together or apart according to wish.
- The villa can hold an extra bed or baby cot if needed.
- Temperature is regulated by autonomous air conditioning units in each room.
- Kitchen Includes: kettle, coffee machine, toaster or sandwich maker, Microwave, 4 hobs cooking oven, refrigerator, all appropriate Kitchenware.
- Bathroom Includes: towels, hairdryer, toiletries, makeup mirror, emergency kit
- Villa includes: safe box, DVD player 28’LCD TV, satellite t.v., Iron and Iron board.
- All bathrooms are tiled with white marble.
- Elegant furniture, modern and traditional combined to create a homely environment.
- Handmade paintings, as well as folk art around the house complete the decoration.
POINTS OF COMFORT / LUXURY
To ensure the quality of the sleep a substantial investment has been made to equip the villas with metal free, ergonomic mattresses built with natural materials, as well as quality pillows (COCOMAT).
THE VIEWS, THE SOUNDS
The spacious patio, partly flagstone partly laid with ceramic tile, offers a gazebo with sea view whilst the rest of the area offers views to the surrounding hills and olive groves as well as the distant mountains. You may enjoy sounds of the rattling cicadas in the midsummer during noon and gentle crickets after sunset. The sea can be heard roaring on a quiet night.
The L-shaped pool occupies the front end of the terrace.
Pool size: 38.50 m2, min depth: 0.50 m, max depth: 1.60 m
Part of it is shallow, dedicated to children’s fun.
Immersed marble-top steps secure effortless access for all.
Just in front of the house and under a wooden pergola there is marble table ideal for alfresco dining as well as a swing chair for the guests to relax. At the rear end of the terrace, a wooden pitched roof gazebo designates a sitting area with built in sofas. There is ample to lay the sunlounges and enjoy the sun. A portable BBQ is available upon demand
PRIVACY / SHADING
Although the difference in elevation is already a significant separating element, carefully placed shadings create blind spots. An olive tree rising from the terrace’s garden as well as a parasol provide additional shade.
- Welcome pack.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Housekeeping: 5 days a week, linen changed 2 times a week.
- Pool cleaning: at least 3 times a week.
- Technical assistance 24/7
- Villa size: 80 m2
- Pool size: 38.50 m2, min depth: 0.50 m, max depth: 1.60 m
- Construction year 2004.
- Rooms: Two-bedroom villa with swimming pool (over 80 m²).
- Baths: Two bathrooms, one en suite
- Security: Security box
- A/C: Fully air-conditioned
- Internet: wireless internet
- Parking: Available parking outside the villa