Villa Pan PanScroll down
SETTING AND POSITION
Istron luxury “bay” villas are located in the bay of Istron which they harmonically but still discretely share with the neighboring hotel. They are arranged in 2 parallel forms, elegantly cascading down the eastern slope of the gulf, each level dedicated to a single house. Villa Pan-Pan is the third villa, amidst “Marianna” and the “Tower” on the formation nearest to the sea.
- Parking space outside the villa.
- Near 2 extra parking lots
- 80m from our Reception & Restaurant that are built on the second formation further from the sea
- 120m from the beach (3 min. walk)
- A shop in Istron Bay Hotel, within a walking distance, can provide drinks, snacks, books and gifts
- Istron Village has small supermarkets, a car is recommended
- Arrange your shopping through us.
ARRANGEMENT - CAPACITY
Villa Pan Pan is a 2 bedroom villa divided in 3 spaces:
- 1 bedroom with an en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 bedroom with a bathroom with bathtub and direct access to the patio
- a living area which includes a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table and a comfortable sitting area with a fireplace.
FITTING & FIXTURES
- The bed can be set together or apart according to wish.
- The villa can hold an extra bed or baby cot if needed.
- Temperature is regulated by autonomous air conditioning units in each room.
- Kitchen Includes: kettle, coffee machine, toaster or sandwich maker, Microwave, 4 hobs cooking oven, refrigerator, all appropriate Kitchenware.
- Bathroom Includes: towels, hairdryer, toiletries, makeup mirror, emergency kit
- Villa includes: safe box, DVD player 28’LCD TV, satellite t.v., Iron and Iron board.
All floors and bathroom walls are tiled with a playful pink marble. The ridge roof running along the living area bestows a satisfying airy sense and allows additional light to the room. Furniture equipment is an intentional mix of high standard contemporary crafts and well maintained aged pieces to create a homely atmosphere. Hand-painted drawings and pottery around the house complete the decoration.
POINTS OF COMFORT / LUXURY
To ensure the quality of the sleep a substantial investment has been made to equip the villas with metal free, ergonomic mattresses built with natural materials, as well as quality pillows. COCOMAT.
THE VIEWS , THE SOUNDS
The flagstone patio offers generous views to the unfolding coast below and to the distant mountains. You may enjoy sounds of the rattling cicadas in the midsummer during noon and gentle crickets after sunset along with the sea that softly roars in the background on a quiet night.
Pool size: 26.50 m2, min depth: 0.60m, max depth: 1.50m.
Immersed marble-top steps secure effortless access for all.
The patio furniture consists of a swing and a marble top table. The remaining space allows you to lay your sunlounges and enjoy the Cretan sun. A portable barbeque is available upon request.
PRIVACY / SHADING
Although the difference in elevation is already a significant separating element, carefully placed shadings create blind spots. In addition to the fixed pergola, a parasol can provide extra shading.
- Welcome pack.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Housekeeping: 5 days a week, linen changed 2 times a week.
- Pool cleaning: at least 3 times a week.
- Technical assistance 24/7
- Villa size: 90 m2
- Pool size: 26.50 m2, min depth: 0.60m, max depth: 1.50m.
- Construction year 2001
Terrace floor, pergola and pool reconstructed
- Rooms: Two-bedroom villa with swimming pool (over 88 m²).
- Baths: Two bathrooms, one with a bathtub and one with a shower
- Security: Security box
- A/C: Fully air-conditioned
- Internet: wireless internet
- Parking: Available parking outside the villa